Sunday 27 July 2014

Lovely lollies

The other week, whilst off work with whiplash, feeling sorry for myself and in danger of feeding my sad with entirely the wrong type of food, I took inspiration from a blog post I saw and instead of nipping out to buy an icecream, I nipped out to buy the ingredients to make the strawberry creamsicles I'd spotted on superhealthykids.com

This fed my happy for several reasons:

1 - I'd caught myself stumbling towards a common hole in my road to wellness but instead of falling down it (again), I diverted myself around it
2 - Taking action and busying myself being creative and making something took away the craving to eat anyway
3 - Instead of being full of sugar, fat and all manner of random nasties, there's nothing in these but greek yoghurt and mushed up strawberries
4 - They were really rather jolly looking and nice when they were done!  Now I want to try different combos...maybe nectarine and honey? yum.



No comments:

Post a Comment